Last week, on 30th August, Sian Jones gave a presentation of research findings from Time 1 of the Humour and Bullying in Schools Research Project to the social and developmental research group at the School of Psychology, Cardiff University. The research was well-received, and the research group had lots of ideas for other research questions that may be asked of the dataset, at Time 1 and at Time 2. There’s lots of analysis still to go!
- Paper on methods challenges of the research project w/ @katie_wb @LucyAmeliaJames @CFoxKeele @hayley1711 now online bit.ly/17YCrKu 3 years ago
- Reciprocity between Humor and Peer Victimization - EDCP Oral Presentation 2013 by @CFoxKeele … …ullyingandhumourproject.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.….… … 3 years ago
- RT @CFoxKeele: Chairing symposium today at EDP in Lausanne and giving a talk for @Humour_Bullying. Project. 3 years ago
- RT @SianOxBrookes: Lovely, warm response to my talk this afternoon on the @Humour_Bullying project #CogDev2013 3 years ago
- Bullying and Belonging: The Role Of Defenders - CogDev Oral Presentation 2013 wp.me/p1N9Fa-bF 3 years ago